Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How do you say Patience in Hindi?


Patience, my dear readers! I hear you knocking down my door for the next recipe, but you can't rush the creative process. The artiste needs some time for thoughts and ingredients to simmer. Considering I didn't even really cook until last year, you all are lucky you got 4 recipes out of me already. Don't fret - I am busy in my kitchen perfecting recipes just for you. This week I tried out a new steak recipe with an Indian spice rub, mangoes and blue cheese. While it was quite tasty it was not excellent enough to post. I will not put a recipe up here unless it is certified deelish, by me. So the quest for the perfect Indian style steak recipe continues...in the meantime you might get some poems about ketchup and other condiments out of me. You know, just for kicks.

P.S. My dog Tyrus (pictured above) would like to counter the above statement that the steak recipe was not excellent. Some of it landed in his bowl which automatically qualifies it as excellent.

No comments: